Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks
“We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; — World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.”
Arthur O’Shaughnessy (1873)
How to Ship Your Project to Us
When you schedule your Cerakoting project with us, it is important that you follow proper procedures to ensure that we can get your work completed as quickly as possible. To help assist you in that process we’ve included some useful information on this page.
- First, you will need to print a copy of our FFL to drop into your package. Click the link to the right: Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks FFL
- Ensure that you print out the Project Form at the bottom of this page, fill it out completely and include it in the shipment along with our FFL.
- Include a copy of your State Identification (back and front) and please also include a copy of your FFL/CHL/LTC if you have one.
- Sending us a project that’s missing any of the above information will add a significant delay to processing your firearm when we receive it.
- Check magazines and chambers to ensure that they are unloaded. Do not ship ammunition.
- Package up your project(s) preferably in their original cases or boxes if possible. If not, package them as securely as possible to avoid damage or barrels from sticking out when delivered. We are not responsible for items broken or lost during transit.
- Do not attempt to ship a (handgun) via US Postal Service; only federally licensed dealers may ship a handgun by US Postal Service.
- When shipping your firearm, you can use the company of your choice (UPS/FedEx). It is highly recommended that you insure the item for the actual cost. It is MANDATORY that you add adult signature required.
- Handguns must be shipped overnight, or 2 day guaranteed by UPS or FedEx (not USPS). Avoid putting anything on the box that can identify its contents as it may make it a target for theft.
- PLEASE INCLUDE A RETURN SHIPPING LABEL or we will charge you a minimum of $25.00 to return your items. We have found this method works best for us and our customers.
- When we receive your firearm, we will review the package immediately and call you to let you know all items that we’ve received.
- We will discuss your project with you before we start. Also, if we have any questions regarding the Project Form you filled out, we will discuss this to ensure we are aligned on your vision.
Obey The Law
In addition to following the process we’ve laid out above, please ensure that you’re following ALL federal and local firearm laws during this process. We are a licensed FFL holder so you are able to ship your firearms directly to us.
As mentioned above, please ensure that when shipping a pistol, you are using either UPS or FedEx as USPS will not allow you to ship a pistol if you are not licensed.
Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks
12 Harshman St
Brookville, OH 45309
(937) 770 – 4191
Make Checks & Money Orders Payable to: Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks LLC
Credit Card Payments will incur a 3% surcharge to all orders for Credit Card processing fees