Crossed swords pattern is a pattern which looks great not only on rifles but other projects as well
- Free shipping with purchases over $25
- 2 – 8.5″ x 11″ stencil sheets
Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks stencils for rifles, pistols, magazines, tumblers, and all your project needs are created with Avery Dennison high heat vinyl material as it is designed for high heat applications such as Cerakote, KG Gun Cote or DuraCoat. Our vinyl can also be used for air dry applications like Krylon, Rust-Oleum and more. Even when heated (over 200◦ F), no sticky residue will be left behind if the surface has been left to cool. Aegis Cerakote and Gunworks stencils are the highest quality, flexible and durable for use on firearms and other projects where you have a need for detailed and crisp lines. Woodland, Multi-Cam and Honeycomb are just a few of our popular stencil patterns but we have also created Puzzled, Fingerprint, Confusion and many more. Have a look around and see what it’s like to work with the best in the business – Aegis Cerakote & Gunworks.
A few things to know:
- Our stencils sheets provide the optimum number of stencils per sheet to provide you with the best value and the highest quality.
- Machine cut for clean lines and professional results.
- Heat resistant vinyl is great for flash curing & low temp bake cycles.
- Stencils are shipped unweeded.
- Extra transfer tape is available for an additional cost if needed.
- Low tach adhesive prevents under-spray.
- For best adhesion results, use stencils one time only.
- Cardboard inserts are used for protection during shipping.
We are constantly adding to our vinyl stencil pattern collection and also have the ability to create stencils for your custom projects. Please use the Contact Us Form to discuss this option.
If you have any questions prior to use of our stencils, please contact Aegis Cerakote and Gunworks.