B.A.D. Lever – Battery Assist Device – AR15/M4
The B.A.D. (Battery Assist Device) Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of the platform by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control / ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Designed around Mil-spec forged upper and lower receivers*, the anodized aluminum B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M4 bolt catch without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M4 manual of arms.
All mounting hardware included.
MADE FROM MIL-SPEC ANODIZED ALUMINUM
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
ATTACHES TO THE AR15/M16 BOLT-RELEASE WITHOUT PERMANENT WEAPON MODIFICATION
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
COMPATIBLE WITH MIL-SPEC FORGED UPPERS AND LOWERS*
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
Platform: AR15, M4, M16
*NOTE: Not compatible with 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions.