Hunter American Stock – Ruger American Short Action
Ruger American® short action upgrade
Constructed of reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs, the Hunter American Stock – Ruger American® Short Action offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with the Ruger American® Family of short action centerfire rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is your true “drop-in” solution. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories to enhance your shooting experience.
Included is our Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines such as our PMAG 5 7.62 AC without the need for custom inletting.
Made in the USA.
REINFORCED POLYMER CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
ENHANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Fully adjustable length of pull
- Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser)
BOLT ACTION MAGAZINE WELL & PMAG 5 7.6 AC COMPATIBILTY
- Bolt Action Magazine Well included for reliable AICS-spec detachable box magazine compatibility
DIMPLED DRILL POINTS FOR STANDARD SWIVEL STUDS
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
Platform: Ruger American®
Compatibility: Ruger American® short action rifles and barrel profiles up to medium palma*
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.0 in
Length of Pull: ~13.0 – 15.0 in
Weight: 3.3 lbs (with two Spacers and BAMW installed)
Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in
Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in
- * Specifications based on factory configuration.
- **NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only