Hunter X-22 Stock – Ruger 10/22
Serious upgrade for your 10/22
The Hunter X-22 Stock – Ruger® 10/22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger® 10/22® rifle.
The Hunter X-22 Stock – Ruger® 10/22 chassis is made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger® 10/22® .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels. The Hunter X-22 is also compatible with the Thompson Center T/CR22.
Made in the USA.
REINFORCED POLYMER CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Includes M-LOK slots for accessory attachment
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920″ diameter (12.5″ minimum length). It ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels
MULTIPLE SLING ATTACHMENT POINTS
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kit
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4″ Footman’s Loops
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Non slip rubber butt-pad
- Spacer system provides adjustable LOP from 12.5″-14.5″ with 0.50″ spacers
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25″, 0.50″, or 0.75″
Platform: Ruger® 10/22
Compatibility: Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger® 10/22® .22 LR receivers
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.0 in
LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5 – 14.5 in
Weight: 2.45 lbs (with two Spacers installed)
Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in
Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in