Hunter X-22 Takedown Stock – Ruger 10/22 Takedown
Feature-rich upgrade for your Takedown
The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock specifically designed for the Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® series of rifles.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in the USA.
REINFORCED POLYMER CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920″ diameter (12.5″ minimum length). Ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
MULTIPLE SLING ATTACHMENT POINTS
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kit
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4″ Footman’s Loops
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Non slip rubber butt-pad
- Spacer system provides adjustable LOP from 12.5″-14.5″ with 0.50″ spacers
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25″, 0.50″, or 0.75″
Platform: Ruger® 10/22
Compatibility: Factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR receivers
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.0 in
LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5 – 14.5 in
Weight: 2.37 lbs (with two Spacers installed)
Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in
Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in