MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
Drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16
The MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
The MOE Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec model (Magpul Original Equipment) is designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
DEPENDABLE AR STOCK
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
THE RIGHT BALANCE OF CHEEK WELD AND COMFORT
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
SET IT AND FORGET IT
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Removable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
SLING POINT OPTIONS
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
Length, max: 6.9 in
Weight: 8.0 oz
Weight, w/ receiver extension: 12.0 oz
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
- NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec.