Lantac Enhanced BCG Full Auto Style (.308/7.62) Black Nitride
An AR-10 full auto style bolt carrier group for increased mass and lock time.
LANTAC’s BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a shot peened bolt manufactured from Carpenter 158 or 9310 and Magnetically Particle Inspected.
The entire carrier assembly is QPQ (Quench Polish Quench) Nitride coated Black,this is a specialized type of Nitrocarbrising Case Hardening that creates a very hard, smooth surface with increased corrosion resistance and low coefficient of friction.
The carriers patented and patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been resized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier. This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse with a softer start to carrier movement.
In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel. The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG’s® position within the buffer tube at the time of cycling and makes it more consistent, resulting in smoother operation.
All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat and the gas key has been hard chrome lined for the best possible wear resistance.
- All E-BCG’s® feature the LANTAC CP-R360-H™ patent pending domed head cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
- The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
- The BCG’s 1Lb 2.1oz weight helps to increase lock time and smoother operation.
- Gas keys are fitted with gasket sealer & are properly staked at four points and only grade 8 fasteners are used in assembly.
- The E-BCG’s® forward porting and unique shape assist in reducing pressurization inside the upper receiver that can be caused by short barrel rifles running suppressors.
However, it should be noted that the E-BCG® is not a complete solution for this issue and all rifles are different. ‘Over Gassed’ guns will suffer to a larger extent from this problem.
- Weight 1lb 2.1oz
- DPMS Gen 1 Pattern Only
- Full Auto & Semi-Auto Compatible
- Forward Porting, enlarged vents
- Balanced flared boss
- 8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned & Ground
- MPI Carpenter 158 or 9310 Bolt, Hard Turned / Ground
- QPQ Nitride Coating
- CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Rings
- Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 22.214.171.124
- Shot Peening is conducted with S110 shot, Established by Almen Gage A-2 strip .006 -.008
- Lifetime Warranty
Made in the USA.