LANTAC LA-SF15 Forged Receiver Set
Precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings and Type 3 hardcoat Anodized, Class 2 deep black. The LANTAC LA-SF15 forged receiver set is packed with ‘above milspec’ features that makes it the ideal choice for shooters looking for an enhanced configuration while retaining a traditional look.
Some features of the LANTAC LA-SF15 forged lower receiver:
- Has a spot face cut to the take down area allowing easier removal of the rear pin.
- The magwell is internally flared allowing for faster and more accurate seating of the magazine during high stress reloads.
- The USR (Upper Standard Receiver) receiver features a raised pad behind the front lug to facilitate a tighter receiver fit.
- Radiused Cam Pin recess for reduced cam pin ravel wear.
- Bore, threads, Picatinny rail & front receiver face are all machined in one operation meaning that the highest concentricity and perpendicularity are maintained.
- The barrel extension area is deliberately undersized for better barrel fit and accuracy.
- M4 feed ramp cuts as standard.
- CNC Milled M16 Cut Fire Control Pocket
Manufactured in the USA from certified aluminum alloy.
NOTE: All firearms must be shipped to an FFL dealer or local gun shop in your area. Please have your chosen FFL send a copy of their license, purchaser’s name and order number to [email protected]. As the purchaser, it is your responsibility to arrange your transfer with your dealer and verify that your chosen dealer will transfer the firearm to you.