Bolt Action Magazine Well – Hunter 700 Stock
Adds detachable box mag capability
The Bolt Action Magazine Well – Hunter 700 Stock is a drop-in solution for our Remington 700 Hunter Stock for those who want to add detachable box magazine capabilities to their rifle.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal and our spacer from the Hunter 700 Stock, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting from gunsmiths. Designed to work with AICS pattern, short action magazines.
This kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 7.62 AC. Installs easily with no gunsmithing required*.
Made in the USA.
AICS-SPEC PMAG 5 7.62 AC
- Includes one 7.62×51/.308 Winchester PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers*
- Steel action screw pillars
AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
Platform: Remington® 700
Compatibility: Hunter 700 Stock and all short action caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
Weight w/o magazine: 2.2 oz
*NOTE: Due to potential variability of receiver dimensions, gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality.
Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification to the trigger guard.