Hunter 110 Stock – Savage 110 Short Action
Hunter Stock Versatility For Your Savage
The Hunter 110 Stock is the latest addition to the Magpul Hunter stock product line.
It features enhanced ergonomics, versions for both right and left-hand actions, eight M-LOK slots for mounting options, and a fully adjustable length of pull and comb height. These features have been optimally designed to provide a more stable shooting platform, improved user comfort and individual accessory customization.
Like its predecessors, the Magpul Hunter 110 features a Type III hard anodized, machine-finished, cast aluminum bedding block that doesn’t require bedding and is a true “drop-in” stock solution.
The Hunter 110 is designed for 3rd generation Savage short action Series 10/110 centerfire rifles that have center-feed magazine compatibility and action screw hole spacing of 4.40” (H-prefix and later) with production a date of 2006 and later. The Hunter 110 also includes our Bolt Action Magazine Well for optimal functionality with AICS-spec detachable box magazines such as our PMAG® 5 7.62 AC.
Made in the USA.
STRONG BEDDING BLOCK WITH A VERSATILE POLYMER SHELL
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
AVAILABLE FOR RIGHT AND LEFT HAND ACTIONS
INCLUDES BOLT ACTION MAGAZINE WELL-HUNTER 110
- Required for stock and AICS-spec magazine compatibility for optimal performance and reliability
Platform: Savage® 110
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 in W x 5.0 in H
LOP Adjustment Range: 13.0 in – 15.0 in (13 in. with no spacers plus up to four half-inch spacers)
Weight: 3.3 lbs
Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in
Width of Forend, max: 12.3 in
- Compatible with 3rd generation Savage short action Series 10/110 centerfire rifles with center-feed magazine compatibility and action screw hole spacing of 4.40” that began in 2006.
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to Medium Palma and Savage Varmint barrel contours. Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through the forend and will free-float compatible barrels.
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility with optional Sling Mount Kits in rear of stock.