M-LOK Dovetail Adapter – 4 Slot for RRS/ARCA Interface
Magpul’s 4-slot Dovetail Adapter for RRS®/ARCA®
The Magpul® M-LOK® Dovetail Adapter – 4 Slot for RRS®/ARCA® Interface is a lightweight, machined, Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum mounting plate that is designed for M-LOK slot compatible hand guards and is fully compatible with most accessories—bipods, tripods, etc.—that use the RRS Dovetail Standard.
The 4 Slot M-LOK Dovetail Adapter features multiple drilled and tapped holes that are optimally located to limit overall travel of accessories. It has comfortable, yet functional, snag-resistant beveled edges. It also includes a hardware access feature to allow removal of the front action screw on a rifle mounted on a Magpul Pro 700 chassis without the need for removal of the Dovetail Adapter from the chassis. Optimally-placed recoil / impact mitigation lugs ensure the M-LOK Dovetail Adapter remains securely in place throughout the most rugged use and heaviest recoil impulses, making the M-LOK Dovetail Adapter a rugged, repeatable and precise mounting solution.
Made in the USA.
RUGGED, FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Corrosion-resistant Mil-Spec hard anodized finish
- Multiple drilled and tapped locations for hardware installation which limit over-travel of accessories while also serving as reference points
- Functional snag resistant beveled edges
Attachment: RRS / ARCA
Length, max: 7.75 in
Weight: 2.79 oz
Height: 0.20 in
Width: 1.50 in
- M-LOK forends and hand guards
- Accessories using the RRS Dovetail Standard