M-LOK Tripod Adapter
Magpul’s M-LOK Tripod Adapter
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter for metal M-LOK compatible hand guards or forends mounts directly onto any tripod head equipped with the common Manfrotto RC2/Q2 interface.
This adapter allows the user to mount their rifle directly to a tripod head without the use of any additional saddles giving them a secure shooting platform.
The M-LOK Tripod Adapter is machined from aluminum and finished in Mil-Spec anodizing which offers excellent corrosion resistance. The beveled ends and corners produce a minimal footprint, allowing the user to keep the M-LOK Tripod Adapter attached to the weapon system at all times with minimal snagging hazards.
Made in the USA.
COMPATIBLE WITH RC2/Q2 RAPID CONNECT ADAPTER
- Compatible exclusively with Manfrotto products using RC2/Q2 rapid connect adapter
- Directly mounts to metal M-LOK hand guards and forends (not intended for use with polymer hand guards or forends)
MIL-SPEC ANODIZED ALUMINUM
- Cammed T-Nuts
- Mil-Spec anodized aluminum
- Compact and low profile, covers only two M-LOK slots
- Recoil/impact mitigation lug
Attachment: M-LOK Slots
Length, max: 3.1 in
Weight: 1.2 oz
Width, max: 1.8 in