PMAG 10 GL9, 9×19 – GLOCK G17
The Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 – GLOCK 17 provides the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series of GLOCK magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. It utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market.Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 10 GL9 – GLOCK 17 is compatible with most full-size 9mm GLOCK handguns*, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
MAGPUL POLYMER THAT’S HIGHLY COMPATIBLE
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- Brings Magpul reliability to standard, compact and sub-compact 9mm GLOCK handguns
- Designed with a high visibility controlled-tilt follower for a reliable feed
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of body at 10-rounds remaining
ENGINEERED TO LAST
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
GL-L PLATE COMPATIBLE
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
WHEN 10 ROUNDS ARE REQUIRED
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
Capacity: 10 rounds
Weight: 2.2 oz
Compatibility: The PMAG 10 GL9, GLOCK 17 is compatible with most full-size 9mm GLOCK handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.*
- *NOTE: May not be compatible with the G19X without modification due to the lip on the grip’s front strap.
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with GLOCK magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.