PMAG 21 GL9 – GLOCK
Meeting the overall length requirements for a 140MM competition magazine, the PMAG 21 GL9 offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.
Our GLOCK magazines come with many of our other platform PMAG features, including a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, a floorplate that’s easily removable for cleaning, a paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and capacity indicator windows. The PMAG 21 GL 9 drops free from the firearm whether it’s loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 21 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack GLOCK 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Brings added capacity and Magpul reliability to any full-size, compact, or sub-compact 9mm double-stack GLOCK handgun
ROUNDS REMAINING INDICATOR
- Magazine indicator windows on both sides of the magazine body at 10, 15, and 21 rounds remaining
- Designed with a flared, easily removable floor plate for efficient operation
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time
RUGGED POLYMER BODY
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
ENGINEERED TO LAST
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
Capacity: 21 rounds
Weight: 1.7 oz
Compatibility: The PMAG 21 GL9 is compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact double-stack GLOCK 9mm variants with some protrusion below the grip