PMAG 30G MagLevel-HK G36
GEN M3 and 30 rounds for the H&K G36
The PMAG 30G MagLevel® – HK® G36 (5.56×45 NATO) is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 30-round polymer magazine designed specifically for the Heckler & Koch G36.
It features an advanced impact-resistant polymer construction and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30G utilizes a resilient Milspec black oxide coated stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability. It is compatible with all PMAG floor plate accessories.
The PMAG 30G MagLevel features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
Compatible with all 5.56x45mm Heckler & Koch G36 variants, excluding the semi-auto U.S.-marketed SL8.
LEGENDARY MAGPUL POLYMER
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
30 ROUNDS IS THE STANDARD
- 30-round reliability and no stoppages for your Heckler & Koch G36 compatible weapons
- The transparent windows on both sides of the PMAG MagLevel, along with a painted indicator on the spring, allow for easy rounds remaining determination
- Constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and a long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring (black-oxide coated) ensure smooth feeding
ADVANCED ANTI-TILT FOLLOWER
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly, and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Slimline design for increased pouch compatibility
Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
Platform: HK G36
Capacity: 30 rounds