PMAG D-50 GL9 – PCC
The Magpul D-50 GL9 – PCC boasts many of the proven features of its 5.56 and 7.62 predecessors, the PMAG D-60® AR/M4 and PMAG D-50® LR/SR GEN M3®, while providing the user with a similar magazine capacity increase. Providing 50-round capacity, the unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable, allowing for prone firing and easier storage. For easy loading, it includes a ratcheting loading lever that removes tension from the internal spring.
To keep track of your available firepower, we’ve included a rounds-remaining rear window, a high-visibility follower and a capacity indication roller.
Easily disassembled for cleaning and featuring an innovative bolt hold-open feature, the D-50 GL9 – PCC reliably locks the bolt back on empty when used with firearms designed to lock back on GLOCK pattern magazine followers.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Robust stainless-steel internals that withstand corrosion and long-term loaded storage with no loss of function, spring fatigue, or reliability concerns
EASY TO LOAD AND OPERATE
- Ratcheting loading lever for easy loading
- Simple disassembly and reassembly
DEPENDABLE VISUAL FEATURES
- High-visibility follower and rounds-remaining window
- Paint pen dot matrix
Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
Capacity: 50 rounds
Weight: 16 oz
Compatibility: Most 9x19mm Parabellum pistol caliber carbines and large-format pistols with GLOCK-pattern magazine wells
- *NOTE: Not compatible with any GLOCK Handguns.
- Due to magazine well geometry, the GL9 – PCC will not seat in the B&T GHM9. Also, the GL9 – PCC will not seat in the Kel-Tec Sub-2000, however the PMAG D-50® GL9® – GLOCK® (MAG1033) will seat correctly.