PMAG D-60 AR/M4 GEN M3
The flagship of Magpul’s reliable magazine line.
The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington* polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons.
With a larger capacity than previous PMAGs, the PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload.
The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable and allows for prone firing and easier storage. Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication.
Made in the U.S.A.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- All components are corrosion resistant
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Ratcheting Loading Lever takes tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower is compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA®, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage with no degradation of function
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar flat-bladed tool
- Slip-on, semi-rigid dust cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
VISUAL AIDS TO EMPLOYMENT
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
Platform: AR15, M4, M16
Capacity: 60 rounds
Weight: 20.5 oz
Weight, loaded: ~46 oz
Length, max: 7.4 in
Compatibility: Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others**
- Weight, w/Dust Cover: 20.5 oz.
- Width, max: 4.1 in.
- *Optimized for use only with 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington cartridges. Use with other calibers such as .300 AAC Blackout is not recommended.
- **The D-60 is designed to lock the bolt back after the last round for most AR15/M4/HK416 platforms. Inserting an empty magazine and manually cycling the charging handle will not activate the bolt hold-open feature. In addition, this feature may or may not work for weapons with bolt hold-open levers that don’t adhere to the Colt-spec.