Pro 700L, Fixed Stock – Remington 700 Long Action
Fixed Pro 700 chassis for your long action rifle
The Magpul Pro 700L – Fixed Stock is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for long action Remington 700 and Remington 700-footprint rifles.
The Pro 700L combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance.
Based on a fully machined aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700L is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt-cutout plate, it includes a reversible cheek riser and a reversible hinge on the folding version.
This fixed-stock version of the Pro 700L is easily upgraded to the folding-stock version with the purchase and installation of the Magpul Pro FHA – Folding Hinge Adapter (MAG999).
Made in the USA.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5″ push button swivels
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt cut out plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8″ hex wrench
- Ambidextrous thumb shelf for firing hand thumb placement
ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25″ – 15.125″
- Comb height adjustment has a 1″ range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33″ and down .90″ and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375″, 0″ and -.375″ which can also be changed for left or right side usage
INTEGRATED AICS PATTERN MAGAZINE WELL
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well of reinforced polymer construction optimized for PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Standard and PMAG® 5 AC L, Magnum – AICS Long Action magazines as well as most other AICS pattern long action magazines
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of melonite treated steel
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep, with a .75″ fore / aft trigger reach adjustment
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
- Two 1/4-28×1/2″ socket head cap screws included for use as action screws
- A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE
- Optional inline mount for clip-on night vision and thermal imaging devices
Platform: Remington® 700
Compatibility: Standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates
Length: 33.5 – 35.4 in
Height at Butt Plate: 5.2 in
Weight: 5.6 lbs
Width, max: 1.86 in
NOTE: Fore/aft position of the cheek piece will be dependent on the overall bolt body length, bolt throw, and bolt shroud length. Some aftermarket and custom actions may have longer bolt shrouds which may interfere with the cheek piece in the center or forward most position.