ZHUKOV Hand Guard – AK47/AK74
Extended Zhukov hand guard
The Magpul Zhukov Hand Guard is a fully-featured AK forearm for the modern AK.
The Zhukov Hand Guard casts aside traditional AK forearm shortcomings and offers an extended option for modern shooting techniques, an aluminum chassis for strength and heat dispersion, a comfortable injection molded exterior for superior ergonomics, and M-LOK® slots for optimized accessory attachment.
Compatible with the Ultimak gas tube rail for optics mounting, the Zhukov Hand Guard redefines functionality for the modern AK platform. Installation requires permanent removal of the hand guard retainer.
Hand Guard counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
RUGGED POLYMER WITH M-LOK SLOTS FOR ACCESSORIES
- Slots at the three, six, and nine o\clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Durable polymer outer cover
- Includes replacement polymer Top Cover
EXTENDED LENGTH FOR MODERN SHOOTING TECHNIQUES
- Extended length provides large gripping surface for modern shooting techniques as well as additional accessory mounting positions
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HAND GUARD RETAINING CAPS
FULL-LENGTH ALUMINUM CHASSIS FOR STRENGTH AND RIGIDITY
- Hard anodized aluminum chassis clamps directly to barrel and provides for flex-free mounting as well as excellent heat shielding
*NOTE: The Zhukov Hand Guard requires the permanent removal of the factory hand guard retaining cap and forward sling mount if so equipped. Please ensure your barrel diameter under the hand guard falls between 16.75-18.25 millimeters before cutting your retaining cap!
Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor additional fitting may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern rifles or RPK style receivers.
**Specifications based on factory configuration. Weight of Top Cover 1.1 oz.
WARNING: Due to extended Hand Guard length, barrels less than 13” long are not recommended.