PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE
Magpul’s original classic 30-round PMAG
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington that offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI magazine.
It features impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
Made in the USA.
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches.
- A constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding.
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and enhances magazine reliability.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR15/M4 firearms.
STRONGER THAN EVER
- Impact and crush-resistant polymer construction.
NON SLIP DESIGN
- Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling.
Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
Platform: AR15, M4, M16
Capacity: 30 rounds
Weight: 5 oz
Length, max: 7.5 in.
Compatibility: NOT compatible with SA80 and HK416, or similar, platforms