PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3
The flagship of Magpul’s reliable magazine line.
The next-generation PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56×45 NATO / .223 Remington.
Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability that exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
While the GEN M3 is optimized for Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a range of additional weapons, such as the HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.
Similar to the MOE® PMAG, the GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, a four-way anti-tilt follower, constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning.
The PMAG 30 GEN M3 also includes a redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine that provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new, aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. An included pop-off impact / dust cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage to the top cartridge during storage and transit.
Made in the U.S.A.
THE 30-ROUND STANDARD
- 30-round reliability and no stoppages.
- Use the paint pen dot matrix to easily identify your different loads when it’s crunch time.
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and magazine reliability.
- Improved flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches.
RUGGED POLYMER THAT’S EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction that includes constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding.
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms.
ENGINEERED TO FEED
- Constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine, and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding.
STAYS READY IN STORAGE
- Pop-off impact / dust cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit.
NON SLIP DESIGN
- Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling.
Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
Platform: AR15, M4, M16, SA-80
Capacity: 30 rounds
Weight: 5 oz
Length, max: 7.5 in.
Compatibility: Wide compatibility with most ‘STANAG 4179’ platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others.