CTR Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
Simple, reliable & iconic Mil-Spec stock
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
ICONIC AR STOCK
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
SECURE “SET IT AND FORGET IT” FIT
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation while the supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble*
THE RIGHT BALANCE OF CHEEK WELD AND COMFORT
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long life
SLING POINT VARIETY
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear – Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Removable 0.3″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others*
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in
LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
Length, max: 6.9 in
Weight: 8.8 oz
Weight, w/ receiver extension: 12.8 oz
- *NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec.
- Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
- Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.