MOE SL Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
CTR Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes.
The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
IMPROVED CHEEK WELD WITH A SLOPED COMB PROFILE
- A more sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with functional support
ROLLOVER TOE TO FIT YOUR GEAR
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
EASY ADJUSTMENT, NO SNAGS
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
ANGLED RUBBER BUTT-PAD
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
SLING POINT VARIETY
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5″ swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop
Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others
LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.8 in
LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.1 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in
Length, max: 7.2 in
Weight: 9.6 oz
Weight, w/ receiver extension: 13.6 oz
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
- NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec.