MBUS 3 Sight – Front
MBUS Value Meets MBUS Pro Features
Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.47” high when folded, 1.38” at its widest point, and weighs a scant 25 grams with hardware. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Front Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button.
The MBUS 3 Front Sight sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes tool-less elevation adjustment of a dual width enhanced front post similar to the MBUS Pro.
MBUS 3 Sights will be available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green.
FULL-FEATURED SPRING-LOADED FLIP UP SIGHT
- Tool-less elevation adjustment and dual width enhanced front sight post, similar to MBUS Pro
- 0.47” high when folded and 1.38” wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
IMPACT-RESISTANT POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
- Polymer construction, smaller size provides light weight and resists operational abuse
CLAMPS TO MOST MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY RAILS
Height above rail, stowed: ~0.47 in
Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
Weight, w/ hardware: 25 g
- ~1 MOA (1.131”/100 m) per click with a 14.5″ sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820”/100 m) per click with a 20″ sight radius
*NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed forend on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.