MS1 MS3 QD Adapter
Provides two to one-point convertibility
Combine with the MS1® Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility. An optional Paraclip shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
Manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4″ webbing.
- Lightweight yet durable hardware, made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1-1/4″ wide nylon webbing material is strong, wear resistant and anti-chafing for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
ONE TO TWO-POINT CONVERSION
- Use the MS1 sling and additional paraclip to provide transition between one and two-point configuration
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
SLING ASSEMBLY MOUNTING
- REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT – Using optional Paraclip™, compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- * Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip™.