MS1 MS3 Adapter
Combine with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip
Combine with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip to provide two to one-point convertibility. Constructed of Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware that’s combined with custom, snag-free, high durability 1-1/4″ webbing.
- Paraclip shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
ADJUSTS TO YOUR NEEDS
- Combine with the MS1 Sling and additional Paraclip to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
UPGRADE YOUR SHOTGUN WITH THE MS1 SLING
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
SLING ASSEMBLY MOUNTING
- REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
- * Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion.