MS4 QDM Sling
Enhanced with factory-installed Magpul QDM
Quickly reconfigurable between one-point and two-point operation, the Magpul® MS4 QDM Sling enhances the proven MS4 Dual QD Sling GEN2 by including factory-installed Magpul QDM quick-disconnect swivels.
As a heavy-duty replacement for the typical push-button swivel, the Magpul QDM offers an innovative low-profile design, single-handed manipulation, a superior corrosion-resistant Melonite® finish, and a high-strength, freely rotating bale that canalizes sling webbing to prevent rollover. This sling system not only provides the strength, speed and security of Magpul QDM hardware, but also maintains compatibility with the standard QD sling cup interface found on many handguards, lower receivers, receiver end plates and buttstocks.
Based on the streamlined two-point MS1® Sling adjustment system, the Magpul MS4 QDM Sling retains the low-profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless adjustment. Webbing length is optimized for a comfortable fit with all body types and body armor configurations.
The Magpul MS4 QDM Sling is made in the U.S.A. and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Factory-installed Magpul QDMs allow rapid conversion between one and two-point configurations
- Swivels and D-Ring are constructed of Melonite® finished steel for strength and extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
RUGGED AND LIGHT WEIGHT POLYMER
- Light weight yet durable slider and tri-glides made of reinforced polymer
SNAG-FREE, HIGH DURABILITY WEBBING
- Proprietary weave, 1-1/4” wide nylon webbing is strong and abrasion-resistant while tubular construction provides anti-chafing user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
ADJUSTS TO YOUR NEEDS
- Secure and rapid length adjustment with MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP® QD for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as with other end plates, receivers, and buttstocks that have a QD sling swivel socket
FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA® QD, M-LOK® QD Sling Mount, MSA® QD, and shotgun Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many other QD sling swivel mounts for use in two-point mode