Pro 700, Fixed Stock – Remington 700 Short Action
Fixed-stock version of the Pro 700
The Magpul Pro 700 – Fixed Stock is an uncompromising, full featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington® 700 actions and other Remington 700 footprint actions.
The Pro 700 combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance.
Based on a full billet aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt retainer plate and QD sling swivel plate, also with a reversible cheek riser, “lefties” haven’t been “left out.”
This fixed-stock version of the Pro 700 is easily upgraded to the folding-stock version with the purchase and installation of the Magpul Pro FHA – Folding Hinge Adapter (MAG999).
Made in the USA.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5″ push button swivels
- Ambidextrous bedding block can be changed by swapping the QD sling swivel plate and bolt cut out plate for left or right hand actions using a 1/8″ hex wrench
- Ambidextrous thumb shelf for firing hand thumb placement
ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25″ – 15.125″
- Comb height adjustment has a 1″ range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33″ and down .90″ and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375″, 0″ and -.375″ which can also be changed for left or right side usage
INTEGRATED AICS PATTERN MAGAZINE WELL
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of melonite treated steel
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep, with a .75″ fore/aft trigger reach adjustment
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
- Two ¼-28×1/2” Socket Head Cap Screws are included for use as action screws
- A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE
- Optional inline mount for clip-on night vision and thermal imaging devices
Platform: Remington® 700
Length: 32.7 – 34.6 in
Height at Butt Plate: 5.2 in
Weight: 5.4 lbs
Width, max: 1.86 in
Other Specs: * Specifications based on factory configuration.