Hunter American Stock – Ruger American Short Action, STANAG Magazine Well
Ruger American Predator & Ranch Stock Upgrade
Designed as a cost-effective upgrade for Ruger American Predator and Ranch rifle models equipped with an AR15 STANAG magazine compatible stock, the Hunter American Stock – Ruger American Short Action, STANAG Magazine Well features a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, enhanced ergonomics, and reinforced construction.
Constructed of reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs, this variant of our Hunter American Stock requires no gunsmithing and is your true “drop-in” solution for Ruger American Predator and Ruger American Ranch rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO, .300 AAC Blackout, .350 Legend, and 6.5 Grendel feeding out of a STANAG/AR magazine in the current OEM stock.*
Tune your rifle to fit your needs with shooter-focused ergonomics that allow LOP adjustments from 13.0” to 15.0” with the included .50” spacers. Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ Cheek Risers are available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with a 0.25″ Riser). The stock also features M-LOK® slots to accept a broad range of accessories to enhance your shooting experience.
Our Bolt Action Magazine Well – Hunter American, STANAG (MAG1208) is included for reliable STANAG detachable box magazine compatibility.* For users with a .308 based short action Ruger American our Hunter American Stock – Ruger American® Short Action (MAG931) will provide the proper fit.
Made in the USA.
REINFORCED POLYMER CONSTRUCTION FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
ENHANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Fully adjustable length of pull with included Spacers
- Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ Riser)
BOLT ACTION MAGAZINE WELL INCLUDED
- Bolt Action Magazine Well – Hunter American, STANAG included for reliable, detachable AR15 box magazine compatibility
DIMPLED DRILL POINTS FOR STANDARD SWIVEL STUDS
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
Platform: Ruger American®
Compatibility: Ruger American Predator & Ranch rifle models equipped with an AR15 STANAG magazine compatible stock from the factory* and barrel profiles up to a medium palma
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.0 in
LOP Adjustment Range: 2.0 in utilizing up to four 1/2 in Spacers
Length of Pull: ~13.0 – 15.0 in
Weight: 3.3 lbs with two Spacers and Bolt Action Magazine Well installed (included)
Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in
Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in
- *NOTE: Compatible ONLY with Ruger American Predator and Ruger American Ranch rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO, .300 AAC Blackout, .350 Legend, and 6.5 Grendel feeding out of a STANAG/AR magazine in the current OEM stock.
- 450 Bushmaster chambered rifles use a proprietary single-column detachable box magazine and are not compatible. 7.62×39 chambered rifles are equipped with a factory stock using Mini Thirty® magazines and are not compatible.
- Fits right-hand receivers only.